The Center Grove High School Marching Band has the privilege of participating in the 2024 Philadelphia Thanksgiving Day Parade! Current 8th Grade Band and Guard members through current junior students are invited to join us. Details on the trip and how to register are below.
November 16, 2023 Trip Meeting Info:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- When registering: Students = Marching Band Member; Child = Any other children going
- If interested in chaperoning, please select “Adult” at this time and email Mrs. Skipper firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you are interested. Chaperones will be assigned once all rosters are complete.
- Marching Band Students will be in rooms together and will pay the quad room rate.
- Chaperones will be assigned to each student at a ratio of no more than 8 students per chaperone.
- Adults will be able to choose how many they want in a room and will pay accordingly. (Single to Quad room)
- Chaperones pay regular adult price.
- Students that are not currently in band but are interested in joining Marching Band are encouraged to speak to any of the CG Band Directors.
- Color Guard try-outs will be in April. Those currently not in color guard but are interested in joining are encouraged to come to try-outs! Email Tyler Richards email@example.com with questions.
- Positive CGTBB Student Escrow Account balances can be transferred to Music Travel.
- Marching Band fees must be paid in full in order to do this.
- Click HERE to print transfer request.
- Those wanting to travel on their own to Philly & NY (instead of riding the Charter bus with the group) but, wanting to participate in the trip activities once there, will still pay the full trip price. This will give you a seat on the bus when you arrive.
- Trip Payment Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tour Questions: Contact Chris Forsythe, Music Travel Consultants email@example.com
- Insurance Questions: Contact Travel Insured International firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGTBB Student Escrow Account Questions: Contact Janice Walker email@example.com