November 20 – 24, 2021
Walt Disney World and Universal Studios
- Trip Payment Questions: email@example.com
- General Trip Questions: Contact Chris Forsythe firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGTBB Escrow Questions: Contact Darcey Johnstone email@example.com
Student Release Form: Click HERE
Any students NOT flying back with the band will need a student release form turned in to Mr. Schuessler prior to the trip.
Student Guidelines: Click HERE
Medication Authorization Form: Click HERE
Chaperone Guidelines: Click HERE
- Disney Waiver: Any traveler that hasn’t filled out the Disney Waiver needs to do so. Instructions are below:
This waiver is required for each and every person who will be entering the parks using a ticket purchased through Music Travel Consultants. If you have multiple travelers on your account, you will need to submit a waiver for each individual traveler.
***PER DISNEY POLICY – DISNEY CAN REFUSE PARK ENTRY FOR THE ENTIRE GROUP IF THEY DO NOT RECEIVE A WAIVER FOR EVERY SINGLE PERSON ***
If you previously submitted a waiver via the links below and believe you are receiving this in error, please reply to this email and include a PDF copy of your waiver for me to verify with Disney.
We ask that a waiver for each traveler be submitted by 9:00AM on Monday, November 8th, 2021.
- There are two versions of the waiver!
- All minors must have a waiver that is completed and signed by their legal guardian.
- If you are submitting a waiver on behalf of a minor, the top line is for their name/age, and the bottom is for your name/signature.
- Anyone 18 or older may sign their own waiver.
- The details of the waiver must match the person who will be entering the parks.
- When you submit your waiver, you will receive an email confirmation from DocuSign. Don’t delete this email!
- Please save a copy of your waiver.
To view, complete, and sign AS AN ADULT, please CLICK HERE or copy/paste this URL into your browser.
To view, complete, and sign ON BEHALF OF A MINOR, please CLICK HERE or copy/paste this URL into your browser.