Center Grove High School Band Programs are dedicated to creating positive educational experiences for our community’s youth and developing leadership, integrity, respect, and excellence in performance! While there are costs associated with these wonderful performance opportunities, we never want financial hardship to stand between a student and the opportunity to perform. We offer several fundraising opportunities to aid families in covering the fees and also support the band programs as a whole to keep fees down.
- D5 Spring (Trash bags, laundry detergent, fabric softener, dishwasher detergent) (Sales Feb-Mar w/Pickup in Apr)
- CGHS Band Car Wash (Pre-sale tickets begin in May w/Car Wash in June)
- Fan Pledge (Event in Aug)
- Dine to Donate (July)
- Middle David’s Candles (Sales Oct-Nov w/ Pickup in Dec)
Year Round Fundraisers: (Click on a fundraiser below for details.)
Spirit Sales Fundraisers:
Spirit item Fundraisers will be at different times throughout the year.
- Decals & Yard Signs
- Show Shirts (Unique shirts designed for the season: Marching Band, Indoor Percussion, World Guard, CGCGtoo)
- Spirit Wear (General CG Band, Percussion, & Color Guard spirit wear)