Whether you’re a new or veteran parent, you will always gain insight into the activity that your child loves by volunteering. It is time well spent and a lot of fun! No experience necessary! REALLY! While there are a few tasks that require specific skills, most opportunities do not. If you can fill a cup with lemonade, hand out a program, use scissors, sew, or build props – you have all the skills you need. There is so much to do, you are bound to find something that you’re great at.
We are so grateful for all the parents, aunts, uncles, siblings, grandparents, friends, etc. that jump in and volunteer!! We’ll post volunteer opportunities in Parent Square. So, watch for the messages!
- Uniform Crew
- Pit Crew
Questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Band Volunteer Areas that need a background check:
- Uniform Crew, Chaperones, Medical Team, CGTBB Exec Board, Area Leaders, admissions or cashiers, Staff, Private Lesson Instructors, and Sectional Teachers
Band Volunteer Areas that do NOT need a background check:
- Prop Crew, Chuckwagon
Complete a background check online by clicking HERE
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- Background Checks are good for all schools in the Center Grove School District
- Once you fill out the background check online and pay the $12.95, it will take about two weeks to process.
- Background Checks that have been completed elsewhere do not carry over.
- CGCSC background check will be good for two years.