Whether you’re a new or veteran parent you will always gain insight into the activity that your child loves by volunteering. It is time well spent. So, about volunteering…no experience necessary. No, REALLY! There are tasks that require specific skills, but most opportunities do not. If you can fill a cup with lemonade, hand out a program, use scissors, sew, or build props – you have all the skills you need. There is so much to do, you are bound to find something you actually enjoy doing.
(Host contest & Athletic Concession Shifts)
- Concessions – Questions, contact Lori Veshia and Sandy Jude
- Contests That We Host – Questions, contact Craig Coffman and Angie Coffman
- See handbook for full description Volunteer Commitment.
- Click the area below to view and sign up for volunteer spots and/or donations. Spots will be added as needed.
Chaperones – Questions, contact Sandy Jude
Events – Questions, contact Brandi Blake
Complete background check online by clicking HERE
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- Background Checks are good for all schools in the Center Grove School District
- Once you fill out the background check online and pay the $12.95, it will take about two weeks to process.
- Background Checks that have been completed elsewhere do not carry over.
- CGCSC background check will be good for two school years.
Band Volunteer Areas that need a background check:
- Box Moms, Chaperones, Medical Team, US Flag Fundraiser, CGTBB Exec Board, Area Leaders, Staff, Private Lesson Instructors, & Sectional Teachers
Band Volunteer Areas that do NOT need a background check:
- Concessions, Pit Dads, Chuckwagon