The Center Grove Trojan Band Boosters is a non-profit organization that underwrites the Center Grove High School Band Programs.
2021-2022 CGTBB Officers
- President – Joe Trester
- Vice President of Finance – Leigh Mitchell
- Vice President of Operations – Mike Day
- Vice President of Communication – John & Sherryl Patterson
- Vice President of Fundraising – Kerri Fischer
- Vice President of Engagement – Merritt Day
- Vice President of Events – Brandi Blake
To support the Directors in creating positive, educational experiences that develop leadership, integrity, creativity, and respect in oneself and towards others.
It is the mission of Center Grove Trojan Band Boosters to assist the Directors and school system in providing our students with the best music education possible while supporting them morally, physically, and financially. This includes apprising students of the opportunities available through program participation. We will strive to find ways to enable those with financial need to participate and enjoy the program’s benefits. It is our aim to promote a spirit of fellowship and goodwill with all areas of the school district while encouraging our students to be exemplary leaders and ambassadors for the entire school community.
Read the CGTBB bylaws.